23.7.12

.the secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.




Relax. I'm not getting married. This is just a fitting for a shoot I did recently. I was laughing in the 2nd pic because I think the gown was so tight I could barely breathe!

放心. 我沒有要結婚. 這只是一部戲的定裝. 我第二張照片裡在大笑因為禮服實在太緊了,差點透不過氣!



It was truly an honour to be able to work with movie icon Yang Gui Mei. She is such an amazing actress and gave me goosebumps with every single line she delivered. She is so gentle and thoughtful, she even helped prep me for my scene. Mei Jie, thank you so much!

那天能跟影后楊貴媚對戲真得是我的榮幸. 她真的是位很棒的演員. 她講的每一句台詞都讓我好有感覺, 雞皮疙瘩. 她溫柔體貼, 還幫我帶情緒呢. 媚姐, 真的謝謝你!





Another talented actor Luo Bei An. Our scenes that day wouldn't have been that intense/touching if not for the both of you! What an amazing experience!

又是一位很棒的演員, 北安老師. 那天沒有你們兩位真的拍不到那麼感人的戲! 好特別的經驗!



No comments:

Post a Comment