22.8.12

Clearly, then, the city is not a concrete jungle, it is a human zoo.



"It's a zoo out there." I used to think that every time I saw a huge commotion out in the streets or like at a crazy summer sale and I wouldn't be able to take it. Ironically, one of my favourite things to do is to visit the zoo.

"簡直像個動物園." 每次去到人山人海的地方我總是會這麼想.太擠的時候我都會受不了. 很矛盾的是,我真的很喜歡去動物園.



 The gorgeous white tiger

優美的白老虎



How often do you get to see a swimming tiger? How cute is that. I have a dozen more tiger photos and videos but I don't think I'll bore you with those.

你看... 多可愛... 老虎在游泳耶. 我其實還有十多張拍老虎的照片和影片, 但還是不要分享好了.怕悶死你們.



I'm sure the rest need no introduction.

接下來就不用介紹了吧.




The children's section of the zoo. It looks a lot smaller than before, or maybe I just got bigger. 

動物園的兒童區. 好像比以前小很多.還是是我比以前大了.


My favourite animal to watch. The Baboon.

最喜歡去看它了. 狒狒.



Who's watching who?

到底是誰在看誰?



Favourite shot of the day. Such an amazing moment. So happy I caught it!  

這張真得太妙了. 很開心可以抓到這個時刻!


No comments:

Post a Comment