13.11.12

.double double toil & trouble.



You're staring at a cartful of dead bodies, yes you are! This was at the Universal Studios in Singapore over Halloween. Despite the sweltering heat, it was pretty fun!

沒錯! 你現在看到的是一個裝滿屍體的推車! 我今年在新加坡的Universal Studios過萬聖節. 雖然很熱, 可是還是很好玩!












I just noticed I have pretty much the same fake-scared pose in every photo. No lack of creativity there! :p

我幾乎每張都擺一樣的pose. 好沒有創意喔!


The next day was a dress up event and everyone went ALL OUT. I was too lazy to dress up though. 

第二天大家就打扮得很誇張. 太厲害了! 我今年反而懶得打扮.








Bruce Lee and his amazing flying kick!

李小龍踢得好高!



No idea what these two fools were up to. 

不知道這兩個傢伙在幹嘛.




Insane make up!! Thumbs up for the make up artist!

妝化得也太厲害了吧! 化妝師超強!

Ending this with a video of a really cute Halloween card I received.

今年收到了一張很可愛的萬聖節卡片.跟大家分享一下!





*****

I have been stuffing my face ever since I wrapped the movie 100 days. And I see the consequences of my actions in these photos. Diet time!

自從拍完<<百日奇蹟>>那部電影, 我就一直吃個不停. 我在這些相片裡看到後果了!
要開始減肥!

2 comments:

  1. I just saw the video of the Halloween card!! hehe
    I missed it the last time I checked your blog..

    Hope you've been able to recuperate over the NY holidays!

    I'll be bugging you soonish!

    EY xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best birthday and halloween card EVER! I played with them for dayyyys till the battery ran out!

      xoxo

      Delete