28.3.13

.little bo peep.



It was decided a day before the hike that Stella and I would go up to yangmingshan to be one with nature. It was a national holiday and the taipei was packed with like, a billion people so it was kinda nice to be out of the bustling city. 

我跟好友Stella前幾個禮拜突然決定去陽明山爬山. 那天是假日, 台北擁擠了不知道多少個人. 當天可以在大自然享受一點寧靜果然是個好決定.



The weather was awesome on the way to yangmingshan but when we got to the top I don't know how we ended up with a sunny AND foggy day. What a great view. 

去陽明山途中天氣明明就好好的, 誰知道一到就又曬又霧霧的. 你看.風景好棒 .什麼都看不見.... 


But that's ok, as long as one has great company, one will always have a great time!

但沒關係, 只要有好伴, 就一定好玩!


We walked by these bushes that were taller than us and I kept telling Stella I heard rustling in there and God knows what was in there... and then out popped this cute little thing!

我們爬山的時候經過這些比我們高的草叢. 我一直跟Stella說我從裡面聽到聲音, 不知道會有什麼東西突然跑出來... 話沒說完, 這頭可愛的牛就跑出來跟我們打招呼!






Taking photos with stinky shit the size of our heads 

跟我們頭一樣大的大便合照






Pretty nice hike that day. Hope I'll get better weather next time I go!

那天還蠻好玩的. 希望下次去天氣會比較好!


xoxoroxyspitfirexoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment