20.3.13

.music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music.


Went to a Rock Symphony Concert of some sort with a friend a few days ago. Didn't really know what to expect and thought that I most probably would be lulled into some kind of hypnotic trance (ie falling asleep with my eyes wide open) but it was surprisingly a good time! There were some interesting pieces that made me sit up, especially one perky number that turned Michael Jackson's Beat It into some sort of orchestral anthem. 

前幾天去了 <瘋搖滾.硬台灣> 的演奏會. 以為會進入一個催眠狀態 (也就是睜開著眼睛睡覺) 但竟然過了一個很愉快的夜晚! 有一首還用了很不一樣的方式演奏Michael Jackson的Beat It. 還.不.賴.




My choice of attire for the night

當天晚上的穿著


I keep bumping into this pig. It's the second time this week. Once I even bumped into him in an apartment building. Super random. Maybe we were soulmates in our past life. Quite possible. 

這禮拜一直遇到這位小豬. 有一次還在朋友的家門外面遇到牠. 有沒有那麼巧. 或許我們上一輩是好朋友. 很有可能喔.

xoxoroxyspitfirexoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment