7.3.13

.too-oh-want-thur-ree.





Happy 2013!!!! In case you didn't notice, that's what I was trying to do with my hands. 

2013年快樂! 如果你還沒發現的話, 我就是在用手比2013. 

Ok, time flew by too quickly. Like, seriously. Blink of an eye, it's now March and I haven't updated this blog in 4 months! Oopsie Poopsie... my baaaaad! On the bright side, I now have a gazillion photos to post! I guess I'll take it slow and just start with some happy nu year peektures!

Ok, 時間也過得太快了吧! 一轉眼就已經是三月了. 四個月沒有po任何東西.不好意思餒! > < 可是過了很長時間有個好處, 就是: 我有好多照片要po! 還是慢慢來好了... 先po一些過年的照片!



Happy Snake Year!

蛇年行大運!! 耶~


Lots of red packets!! I don't wanna grow up! Forever young at heart!

好多紅包!! 因為我還是小朋友! 不想長大!


A badass (not really) version of the first pic! Aaaaand that's it for now! I promise it won't be too long before the next post!

比第一張粗魯了一些! 下次一定不用等那麼久! 

xoxoroxyspitfirexoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment